Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Y'all!


Hi darlings! What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Alan and I woke up early for a sunrise run along the Hudson. It was chilly but my legs carried me along the way at the thought of how stuffed I'm soon about to be :) We decided to stay local since we just made the city home and are taking the train out to Jersey to spend the day with family. I'm entirely giddy to start cooking, catching up, and let's be serious-day drinking! Bring on the spandex!

Last minute meal planning? Click here if you're all about the sides (me!) and here (scroll!) for wholesome classics. Happy Thanksgivin' y'all! Don't forget to count your blessings!

{Oh Happy Day!}
The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Sounds like a fun day! I hope you have a blast and yes, I agree, I am looking forward to some "day drinking"! :)

Lily said...

Happy Thanksgiving !! I will definitely be wearing my fav stretchy leggings !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Post a Comment