Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Finger

It's the finger. I've been noticing this trend popping up here and there, and I think it's such a charming surprise to switch it up. Are you going à la glitter like Mrs.Lilien? Or like Blair with a pop of contrasting color?

Lindsey Suggs said...

Too funny- I was JUST thinking about this last night! I saw a pale pink manicure with a silver glitter ring finger. I'm giving it a whirl this weekend, I've decided. Will send you the results!!

Kimberly Lewis said...

I was on the subway yesterday and saw a woman with bright teal nails and then leopard print on her pointer fingers and I couldn't stop staring! I think I'm going to give it a try as well!

erika said...

This is intriguing me. At first I wasn't into it but I think I'm going to try it this weekend! I wear a ring on my middle finger so I'll do that one...thinking glitter!!

Jin said...

i LOVE!!! I'm going to paint my nails tomorrow!!! Thanks for sharing Roxy!


xoxo

Jin

Ashley said...

I've been rocking greenish/blue (Essie's Dive Bar) nails with my ring finger painted silver (to show off my [recent! woo!] engagement ring). I love the trend!!!

Shoko said...

Oh, I love these! Pinning away right now :)

Post a Comment