Monday, December 5, 2011

My Cocktail Ring Bambabies!

Society Social & Loren Hope introduce the "On the Rocks" cocktail ring collection
After months of scheming and designing, I'm excited to announce the latest addition to the Society Social Hostess offerings the "On the Rocks" cocktail collection! My little bambabies! I teamed up with darling jewelry designer of Loren Hope to create sparkling cocktail rings perfect for the cocktail-laden hand. The shank is custom-designed (our craftsman actually wittled down a mold! craze.) and incorporates elements from my bar carts- think faux bamboo!!

We only used genuine gemstones and glass cabachons, some vintage, to keep the rings snazzy and classy. holler. The whole process was so incredible and not to mention fun- I have a wonderful new friend in LHD's brills designer! To see the lookbook click here and to see the rings click here or here. My favorite is the genuine malachite! I'd love to know what yours is?
samantha ramage said...

these are gorgeous! they remind me of malachite!

xo
sami

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Oh wow! I am loving these! I think my favorite one is the crystal one! They are all divine, though. Congrats on more items!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

The Peak of Tres Chic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

They are beautiful. You are so creative.
http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

Gorgeous rings! I love the red and blue ones! They make a real statement!

Shoko said...

WOW! These are fantastic. Congrats, Roxy!

Post a Comment