Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cocktail Hour

There is so much I love about this vignette- the vintage wallpaper, the color palette, the perfect styling, and hello?! The liquor! Personally I prefer a bar cart, naturally ;), but if you must shake and stir atop anything else, I wouldn't judge if it were as pretty as this.

It would also help if you served up my go-to . Hendrick's please ;)
What's your tipple of choice?
{House Beautiful | The Alphabet in My Apartment}
samantha ramage said...

i don't drink much- (asian glow, you know) but i do enjoy a glass of wine every blue moon!

xo
sami

Melissa said...

I love me some vodka with lemonade and a few slices of fresh jalapeno. The best most refreshing bevvy!

Jin said...

I started drinking Gin after you introduced me to the French 75. now, I can't put down the bottle. no more vodka for me!

Samantha said...

My husband makes an excellent G&T. The secret is crushed ice.

Post a Comment