Thursday, January 26, 2012

A New Year with Design Darling

Darling Mackenzie of Design Darling is here to share all the exciting things up her (sparkly!) sleeve in the New Year. We met last February, and I'm delighted to say we've kept in touch since! This weekend we'll be attending the NYIGF together- watch out world, here we come :)  
My cousin Emily and I rang in the New Year with our boyfriends at a New York City bar. Any excuse to don a sparkly Tibi number is fine by me!
My proudest accomplishment in 2011:
Quitting a job I hated and deciding to launch my own business! Look for big news on Design Darling in the coming weeks ;) 

My greatest aspiration in 2012: 
Getting this business off the ground! My target launch date is early March and I couldn't be more excited. Roxy has been such an inspiration to me and I can't wait to join her in the realm of successful female entrepreneurs!
The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I adore Mackenzie! Excited for her new Design Darling line.


XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Post a Comment