Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A New Year with Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne

In 2011 Jeanne shopped her way to the top (CBS!), and I can't wait to see what she's got in store, rather her shopping bag, for the New Year!

I had a really low key NYE this year and celebrated with my loved ones at home, but that didn't stop me from popping my favorite champagne!

Your proudest accomplishment in 2011? 
My proudest accomplishment is definitely launching my blog. I hardly knew what a blog was or much on social media prior to 2011. To learn all that within the year and got recommended to be on a CBS News segment as a lifestyle blogger, giving my expertise, I'd say I was pretty proud.

Your greatest aspiration for 2012?
My greatest aspiration is to take my blog to the next level and launch my own business/service in the field of personal shopping. After all, the saying goes "do what you love", right? There's no doubt I love shopping so why not spread the love around! :) 
The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Great inspiration! I haven't gotten a chance to see Jeanne's blog yet, so I am headed over now to check it out.

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

Thanks so much for featuring me, Roxy! You're really the inspiring one, and I'm so glad we became friends through the blog land. Big hugs and lotsa love from SF! xo

Patty [PRETTYGROUNDED] said...

Those champagne flutes are adorable! Congrats on your CBS news appearance, that is amazing :)

Patty
www.prettygrounded.com

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

Thanks Patty! I love those flutes too. I got those at CB2 for $2.95 each... super affordable! :) Here's the link to them ;)
http://www.cb2.com/stemware/dining/simplicity-flute/f5722

Anonymous said...

Hi Roxy, it's been way too long, my dear. I totes fell off the blog wagon once I changed careers- time suck. But, I miss ya, and your fab blog, things are gonna change, I swear! :)

and hello, OMG I LOVE Jeanne! Meet her through my tumultuous life/job change and she's the sweetest, chicest gal in SF!! Glad you featured her on here!

cheers to the new Year!
xo Carlina
allergictovanilla.com

Post a Comment