Thursday, January 19, 2012

A New Year with Walks with Bella

Introducing fellow Manhattanite blogger Tamra with Walks with Bella! She's got big things up here sleeve for 2012, and I can't wait to see her spirit translate into Ever Swoon.

Happy 2012!!  I'm Tamra from the little Manhattan blog, walks with Bella.  Here I am ringing in the new year with some swagger.  Let's play "Where's Waldo" with Bella.  Can you spot her?
 You are probably wondering why I have blue and white thought bubbles coming out of my top hat.  It is because I have so many great ideas for the new year! 

In 2011, my proudest accomplishment was deciding to do what I love and sharing my positive spirit with others by taking a leap of faith to pursue my passion for helping others achieve their dream event. This accomplishment came with the birth of ever swoon LLC, my boutique wedding and event planning and styling company that I started in Manhattan.


This endeavor allowed me the opportunity to control my schedule and volunteer my time with an organization that is close to my heart, The Cystic Fibrosis FoundationI joined the Manhattan chapter this past year and was thrilled to have achieved the solicitation of the most auction items for our fundraisers. The more people I can educate about CF will help us build awareness about the medical breakthroughs that are taking place today because of generous contributors.





My greatest aspiration for 2012 is to successfully and officially launch ever swoon LLC and achieve respect in the event industry by creating magic for my clients that surpasses their expectations. I aspire to help as many people as possible experience "the happiest day of their lives". Do you ever swoon?

x tamra

viv said...

I love Tamra and am sure ever swoon will be extremely successful ;)

fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Thanks for having me over love!! Had so much fun putting it together. xo

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

Love Tamra and this series! I know without a doubt that ever swoon will be a huge hit. i mean those sparkly shoes?! how can it not :-)

Lux Hoffman said...

Go TAMRA!!! ever swoon will be such a hit--I cant wait to see you reach the stars!

Lonely Wife Project said...

I heart Tamra and Ever Swoon. She's so inspiring.

Karena said...

I adore Tamra! Thank you so much for featuring her and her great project!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

That's very awesome that she took a leap of faith with her event planning business. Not many people have the courage to do that. Very inspiring.

www.thegirlieblog.com

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

I love that bubbles come out of your head! Here's to making Everswoon a rocking success this year. xo

ashley nicole catherine said...

ahh so excited for you tamra! i know ever swoon will be a success and it's so amazing you make time for giving back!
xo

Unknown said...

Yayyyy!!!! It's going to be the best. Can't wait.

MARISA PERRY said...

I love Everswoon and Tamra is a triple threat! She has great taste, a keen eye for detail and she is really reliable! But it is her creativity that will make her clients SWOON!

Jackie said...

I love the Ever Swoon logo, those sparkly shoes are adorable!

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

Yay Tamra!!! I can't wait to hear more and more and more about Ever Swoon. xo

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Always love that Tamra girl! I'm pretty positive her company logo is the coolest I've ever seen (c:

effie's paper said...

Tamara is a lovely person, I'm so excited for her and this new venture!

Stylishly yours,
Kalyn

Elle Sees said...

new follower alert! tamra has the best biz name and logo. love it!

Christie Repcheck said...

Tam's company is amazing!!!!! I am such a fan of her and her work. Shes fabulous and so is her company Ever Swoon.

Unknown said...

oh, yes...you know i ever swoon :) i can't wait to see tamra take off in a big, big way!!! XO brynn

LyddieGal said...

Congrats Tamra, and happy new year!
Bella is the middle of the far left :)

Chic on the Cheap

Post a Comment