Wednesday, January 25, 2012

That Soft Summer Day When You First Said Hello


I look at this painting and can almost feel the soft sun baking my skin. And the name! "The Soft Summer day When you First Said Hello." I'm smitten.

{Kathe Fraga}
The Peak of Tres Chic said...

What a dreamy romantic name for a painting. Gorgeous sunniness. I love it Roxy!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Jessie said...

That is perfection!

Sophie said...

this is just insanely amazing! im in love with x

Patty [PRETTYGROUNDED] said...

I agree. I really love this. It would bring happiness to any room it graced. I wonder how much her paintings cost?

Thanks for sharing

Patty

Lemanie said...

What a pretty painting! I wish it was summer right now! =) Love the name of it!

Kathe Fraga said...

Thank you so much for featuring my painting on your beautiful blog--thrilled! Kathe www.kathefraga.com

Post a Comment