Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Weekending!


Hello, darlings! What do you have going on this weekend? Alan and I don't have too much going on AGAIN and I'm simply giddy over it. Tonight we have reservations with friends at a neighborhood restaurant that I have been dying to try. Their slogan is "fat is back." I'm down with it.


Don't these sunshine-hued tulips make you smile? I was asleep yesterday when Alan got home from work as I've been a bit under the weather. He sat on the edge of the bed, gently woke me, and I found these staring back at me. He also told me I was beautiful, which was definitely one of those "only because you're my husband" moments, because I was probably drooling on myself. Bless him! Needless to say, I'm already in the best mood for a day or two off!

p.s. You've probably already seen this a gazil times, but in the case that you haven't. Do it. And if you have, you know you wanna..again ;)

p.s.s. If you're social cocktailing, you simply must!

{Sophia Loren playing boce ball via Kissssing | Sip & Snack via Note to Self}
how i met your father blog said...

love that video! i'd never seen it before... so creative!

Post a Comment