Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Leigh Viner


Apologies to whoever follows me. I dropped bombs on Pinterest over the weekend. I pinned up about a hundred some beauts (a little cray cray) to a new board of mine, Bar Cart Art. I need something fabu to hang over my Madison Mixer and it features the work of some of my favorite artists finds!


On an unrelated note, I recently paid a visit to Mood here in NYC. Brings back grad school memories, but thankfully this time this project is not going to be critiqued by my neurotic fashion professor, just me, which may be worse. I found the purrrr-fect fabric for the drapes I've been coveting...

...for 8 dolla (hollaaa) a yard. WHHAAAT. oh. yes. come to momma.
Taylor said...

that first print is so interesting, love love the yellow & black!

lemondropdreams said...

I always feel bad for my followers when I go on a pinning tangent...I need some good art too...I'm checking out what you came up with!

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

That fabric is amazing, can't wait to see it all come together!

Post a Comment