Thursday, February 16, 2012

Splurge vs Steal


Since moving into the new place and having to throw away my old desk (a DIY I had planned to share *tear*), my home office situation is straight-up sad. Think floor, bed, windowsill. I've been looking at a TON of office inspo and this photo of Claudia's desk seems to be all over the blogosphere. Like the look? I shopped it for you, for less!

For your office:
Nicole said...

I LOVE this. Seriously EVERYTHING you found is spot on but cheaper!!! AMAZING job. Honestly if my apartment were not of black, red and dark colors, I would replicate this to a t. Thanks so much!

Taylor said...

great high + low! this office is perfection.
itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Nicole Rene said...

Love this look! That artwork is all over Pinterest lately. It inspired me to DIY my own artwork since I think if I saw correctly the print costs $60. Don't worry I didn't do any copyright infringement I made something way different. Haha, but anyway good finds!!!! I love that desk & chair!

Lindsey Suggs said...

Oh this post is AWESOME. Great finds! Thanks for sharing!

samantha ramage said...

NEED that ghost chair!

xo
sami

Carly Haslee said...

Truly amazing finds! Thank you so much for sharing! xo

Lily said...

Love this look !! I have the white desk from World Market and love it !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

thais said...

great finds! love the space with all the white. chic and clean =)

claudia - peep my style said...

Thanks for sharing my desk!!

Post a Comment