Tuesday, March 6, 2012

City Bike


Do you have spring fever, darlings? I fear it's creeping up on me, but can you blame me? It's supposed to be 65 here in the city on Thursday. 65! I'm dying to scoop up a bicycle, with a bell and a basket of course, fill it with fresh flowers and farmer's market goodies, and zip about this little island.  

Buy a city bike!
LyddieGal said...

I can't wait for spring!
I hope thursday is as beautiful as they are predicting!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

So cute! I actually bought one about 6 months ago on One Kings Lane- a beach cruiser! :)

Becca - Rebecca Atwood Designs said...

I've definitely got Spring fever! I just can't wait for it to truly arrive! I'm planning on 're-learning' how to ride a bike this Spring. They say you can't forget - but I've got to learn to do it in the city!

Post a Comment