Monday, March 12, 2012

Greenpoint Ave, Brooklyn


I had a lovely little lunch today at the brand new Design Sponge office. Grace and Amy hosted a group of us biz owner ladies and it was nice to casually chat with such an inspiring, like-minded group! The space even in its "work in progress" stage was awesome in all its lofty goodness with the unexpectedly perfect touches you would imagine to find in the HQ of such a creative powerhouse.  I can't wait to see it in its finished glory!
Jin said...

when I grow up, I want to be just like you. Next time I visit NYC we need to get together!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Oh how fun!! Talk about a think tank, I can't imagine the inspiration that came out of that meeting!

Danie at Pasadya said...

How awesome and exciting!!

{The Design Daredevil} Jessie D. Miller said...

Bet that was so much fun, love their front door!

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

oh that's so exciting! sounds like a fun time, i'd love to see their offices!

thais said...

how super.... can't even imagine how fun it was. make sure to share later on ;)

Post a Comment