Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Weekending!


TGIF y'all! I just returned from a business trip so Alan and I will be taking it easy around here.  We have a little date night planned, and I think we'll finally get to see the Hunger Games.  I've read all three books *nerd alert* so I couldn't be more excited! Have any of y'all seen it yet?

I've also been meaning to pop by the nearby flower district after my local florist laughed at me for putting this combo together. He might think I'm cray, but I quite like it! What do you think of my latest minty mani?

Happy Weekending to you!

{NYC Flower District by Caitlin McGauley}
allergic to vanilla said...

Enjoy your weekend, dear!

x carlina
allergictovanilla.com

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Sounds like a nice low-key weekend! Love Caitlin's watercolors.

Lindsey Suggs said...

Happy Weekend, Roxy!! Enjoy seeing your home state on the big screen!!!! (I have yet to see it but can't wait.)

ABC said...

OMG, could your hands be any more beautiful? I have hand envy, since mine fingers are short and stubby and I bite my nails. Anyway, loving the new mani!

XOXOXO
ABC

Post a Comment