Monday, March 19, 2012

Polka Dots and Poppy




I've been pretty good about hanging on to my pennies since the coming about of Society Social, but with my spring fever comes spring shopping symptoms :) I just couldn't help myself, these polka dots and poppy poppy are perfect updates to my tired winter wardrobe. Do you approve? I would love to know how your closet is springing forward!
Lilacandgrey said...

approve!

Mrs. AA said...

SO approve! Loving the fun punch of colored denim!! Except now you have me jonesing for dots too. There goes my "allowance" this week.

Corinna said...

Lovely addition to a Spring wardrobe!

Ann Burr said...

I totes approve, and have in fact purchased my own bright pink skinnies! There must be something in the air, but all my dollars are burning a hole in my pocket as well - at least I am loving everything I am spending on, right? :)

XOXOXO
ABC

thais said...

approved and jealous ;) love the springtime additions! I still need to catch up.... waiting for the weather to warm up.

Post a Comment