Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Weekend Picture Book- Better late than never!





Alan and I hopped the train to Hoboken's "first and only wine bar" for a triple date with my cousins who also happen to be my dearest friends! The restaurant was charming, our waiter friendly, but sadly the food was just so-so. We hardly noticed since we had a lot of catching up to do, and I woke up on Sunday morning entirely too sore for someone my age. I guess that's what happens when you dominate the dance floor ;) Hope y'all have started off your week with a bang!
jenn from midlife modern said...

I love Hoboken! I try to get over there at least twice a year. That's where the super youngins live--keeps me fresh and lively!

PS: You are so photogenic, girl!

Patty [PRETTYGROUNDED] said...

like, yum.

thais said...

good company and a happy heart can make any night fabulous! you look adorable - happy week ;)

Jin said...

I've heard great things about Hoboken. Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Post a Comment