Thursday, June 21, 2012

Rachel Pally Cutout



It's bordering 100 degrees here in the city today. All I can think about is how nice it would be to walk around naked. Yes, hot enough to stifle insecurities. My goal du jour is to minimize clothing: shorts, tanks, cut-outs when tasteful. The extra yardage may defeat the purpose, but this easy Rachel Pally Cutout dress (in my signature color too!) fits my summer wardrobe bill. It also comes in stripes and pink! What do you think?
Sarah said...

Sauce-ay! Get it girl, it's beautiful!

Lily said...

Love it !! Gorgeous color too !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

thais said...

oh yes! the stripes one.... and the tanned skin !! will take them both :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful...I am loving the striped version!! But you can't go wrong with anything Rachel Pally!!

XX,

Dominique @ http://comfycozycouture.blogspot.com

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I love that your signature color is red- so perfect for you and your outgoing personality. The cut outs are such a fun and unexpected detail of this dress!

mk square studio said...

Gorgeous dress! there is always something sexy about a red dress...adding the cut outs takes it to another level

Julia D. said...

Love it! Wish I had an excuse to buy it for myself!

Meredith said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I really wanted the striped one :-)

Danie at Pasadya said...

I think gorgeous! Definitely pinning this. :)

Post a Comment