Monday, June 18, 2012

Some Favorites from Magalog II!






My second Manifesto Magalog went live over the weekend with the big announcement early this morning! I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy over the outpouring of support and wanted to extend some virtual lovin' to all of you :) I can't tell you much it means. Seriously, sisters!!

I always try to incorporate peers and new designers spanning a variety of fun industries, as well as other small home brands, (there's room for all of us to shine and I firmly believe in supporting each other whenever we can!) so do pop by their digs too if you like what you see! Again, many many hugs and kisses!!

{Photography by Thesis | Styling by Styled Creative and Moi | Images 5 & 7 Design by Tiffany Richey | Shout-out to my Graphic Designer Adrienne Yancey and Web Designer Jared Hocutt!}
Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Awesome styling, the mag looked great!

Lindsey Suggs said...

I love it! I'm going to need the new faux bamboo bar cart and probably the end table too...and the headboard...and the chair...and some pillows... ;)

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

I looked through the magazine this morning and it is absolutely gorgeous. I love all of the color inspiration. Great job girl!

Kristen said...

I recently stumbled across your brand, and I just have to compliment you on the stunning way you put everything together for your Magalogs. I am so inspired!!

Dayka Robinson said...

LOVE (!!!!) what you've done to the magalog 2.0, Roxy! You should be proud--congratulations!

thais said...

so much good stuff! congrats and keep on rocking ;)

ashley cooper said...

I love all that color going on in these photos!

Lili said...

the issue is incredible! congrats Roxy!

(and thanks for letting us be a part of it!)

Julia D. said...

I cannot even express how perfectly this shoot was styled. LOVE IT! And how cute is that chalkboard saying?!

Samantha said...

Hey, these are yours. I've seen these. And pinned these.

Post a Comment