Thursday, July 12, 2012

Contrast Welt Sofas

Crisp lime green & white.
Chic pink & black.
Serene white & coastal blue.
Quirky lavender & white.
Modern navy & white.

Exactly what I had in my mind when I designed my Quinn. (Made in the USA!) She sits in my New York apartment in a stark white and black. Confession: I've only ever owned a white sofa. Living on the edge when you have a penchant for red wine ;) What about you? What's your sofa style?
Jessie said...

My next sofa will be white with a contrast welt, probably from SS. I will just have to figure out some place to put my husband and dogs :)

lemondropdreams said...

I just got my new slipcover yesterday, Kelly green....I did have a white one for about a year...for my next slipcover I'm definitely going to do something with contrasting welt!!

Lilacandgrey said...

holy gorgeousness!

thais said...

your Quinn is for sure a pice of art.... plain. beautiful.

Shannon said...

Love these couches! We are actually searching for the perfect one for our living room right now. :)

www.dylandrake.blogspot.com

srldesign said...

Love the contrast of the piping...yeah, next couch just has to be awesome. awesome indeed ;-)

Shannon said...

I'm pretty sure Quinn looks better than all those sofas! Trust me, I should know.

Unknown said...

Planning to re-design our living room next and I WILL absolutely have a contrast welt sofa and I LOVE the Quinn!! I would love a white sofa but I am kind of scared...husbands + puppies= not so white sofa anymore! haha

XX,

Dominique

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I'm not a fan of the color of our boring beige sofa, however those were our compromise on style days. Now, I need more flair, as you already know this, but WOW white couch, that would never survive in our wine house. Btw I LOVE that big gold thing on the wall above the couch in the first pic. That would look great at es hq!

Julia D. said...

LOVE the first one.

Post a Comment