Thursday, July 26, 2012

New Sponsor: Kimberly Lewis Home

Living in the city, I have the pleasure of meeting so many like-minded, go-getting entrepreneurs. Kimberly Lewis, whose products have been featured everywhere from Design Sponge to Apartment Therapy (and even the cover of my Magalog!), is one of them!

Kimberly works full-time during the days and squeezes in her labor of love, Kimberly Lewis Home, everywhere in between.  She's currently working hard on launching her new home collection and being a small business owner and designer myself, I can personally tell you how hard and pricey (!) the product development process can be, not to mention everything else that goes along with owning a start-up.

The majority of small business owners won't see a profit for years so it takes major guts to keep on keeping on! I admire Kimberly for her hardworking and "ain't nobody gonna hold me down" ;) attitude and am so honored to have her as one of My Cup of Te's newest sponsors!




In welcoming her, I'd like to share her kickstarter campaign. If you would like, you can help Kimberly by donating a few dollars to get her new collection off the ground or at the very least, check out her very fresh and very colorful line. I would love to know what you think!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Loving her work! Thanks for the intro! :)

Becca - Rebecca Atwood Designs said...

Very cool! I'm going to check out her site now.

Kimberly Lewis said...

So excited to be a sponsor and thanks so much for the lovely welcome post! You are amazing! xo

Julia D. said...

Wow. Amazing. Working full time AND making time to start a business...that's commitment.

Post a Comment