Saturday, August 18, 2012

What I do on Saturday Mornings...






Shopping. More like window shopping. Sometimes it's for clothes, sometimes it's for Parisian pied-à-terres. Yours for just $6000/week. Studios starting at $850/week.

Seeking a wine-drinking couple to split a penthouse for Paris in the Fall ;)

Unknown said...

I love to window shop on Saturdays too (even if it's only on pinterest!) xo

Albertina said...

yes please! this would beat staying at a hotel for sure!

Diana Pearl said...

Is there anything more I want in the world than to lie on that beautiful quilted comforter and curl up with a good book? Or sit on a serene balcony and watch Paris streetgoers. I don't think I can think of a better way to spend a Saturday!

A Crimson Kiss said...

So, so glad I'm not the only one!

Julia D. said...

I'm so there!

Unknown said...

I'm in! I wish.
Are you really going to Paris though?! Wonderful!

Unknown said...

Such a dreamy interior!

xo
Alison

heartofgoldandluxury.blogspot.com

Kathryn Roebuck Holding said...

Count me in! Sounds like quite the dream!

Post a Comment