Friday, August 24, 2012

White Blazer & Boyfriend Jeans



A look I love on two women I admire!

Lilacandgrey said...

Now I want a white blazer ;)
Enter The 30 Day Cleanse Challenge!

ashley cooper said...

I love both of these looks too!! Have a great weekend dear!
-Ashley

Unknown said...

i just saw one on sale - these looks are great!

Becca - Rebecca Atwood Designs said...

I love a white blazer! Great look.

Unknown said...

Ditto- LOVE this look for any time of the year!! I scooped up a white blazer with black lapels from Zara and I can't wait to wear it!! Happy Weekend!

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

Loving these looks! And her hair in the first photo, to die for!

Julia D. said...

Really love this look, and they can both rock it. Not sure I could pull it off with my paleness.

Post a Comment