Friday, December 28, 2012

"I'm not nuts...I just want to feel it all."

 A brand new trailer for Girls Season 2 just came out, as if I could possibly get more excited to reunite with Hannah, Marnie, Jessa, and Shoshanna. I know most people are counting down to the New Year but I'm also crossing off the days 'til January 13!

p.s. I'd love to know, which girl do you most relate to? I'm not entirely sure but I do know that I wish I were as fearless as Jessa annnd like Hannah I could probably utter the title of this post in defense of almost everything I do ;)

{Refinery 29}
Julia D. said...

I like things about all of them. I think that's what makes the show so great. I mean, it has it's flaws and definitely doesn't represent NYC's diversity, but it is really fun and represents life pretty accurately for a certain demographic.

Post a Comment