Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Brunch in the City

Happy Sunday friends! I'm off to brunch before a little shopping and this interactive art installation (!) I don't think it can be argued that NYC does brunch like no other city. Bottomless mimosas, bloody mary bars, biscuits to caviar if you please. I've always loved going to The Smith and Hudson Clearwater (our fave!) recently started brunch service but in the case you're feeling adventurous here are some best brunch lists from Refinery 29  and New York Mag. No matter where I am I always go for the eggs benedict! What about you?  Hope you enjoy this last little bit of the weekend!
Julie Leah said...

Eggs benedict is always my pick, too! Happy Sunday, sweets!

Julia D. said...

You had me at mimosas. I think I'll be doing a brunch tour of the city the next time I'm in NYC.

Post a Comment