Monday, December 31, 2012

The Ultimate Pre-Game Song for NYE

I've listened to this like fifteen times. The songs change so fast that I slightly feel like I have whiplash, but it is inarguably the perfect pre-game mix for tonight's NYE revelries! What are you doing? What are you wearing? We're attending an 80s themed party so I'm foregoing the obvious cocktail dress for something a little more MC Hammer-esque. The Mr. will be channeling Kevin Bacon from Footloose. He loves that movie! Wishing you many midnight kisses!

p.s. A little note from Society Social :)

Jin said...

I agree, perfect pre- game song. I'm going to a house party with kristen and josh....I'm wearing a leather-like peplum top, black dress shorts, black tights, and booties.
Happy New Years Doll!

xo
jin

jinfitness.com

Lili said...

great compilation! happy new year, roxy!

Julia D. said...

SUCH a good song! Happy (belated) new year, Roxy!

Post a Comment