Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Brunch in the City

The "Belgian Bastard" at Resto: Pilsner, Vodka, Tomato, Celery Bitters, Celery Salt, Beef Jerky. Ordered with Eggs Benedict atop Bacon Liege Waffles. (!)

The "Bacon Bloody Mary" at Cask: Bacon Infused Vodka (!), House-made Bloody Mary, Bacon Garnish (!) Ordered with The Hangover Sandwich. 
This morning I woke up missing Alan, missing NYC, and missing our Sunday brunch dates. I love my work (it doesn't even feel like work!) but the amount of time it takes me away from home isn't my most favorite thing. Maybe one day I'll make it (!) and a more ideal situation will present itself? For now, let's talk about how it's apparently the cool thing to put meat into Bloody Marys. Bottoms up, I say! Do you have a brunch cocktail favorite?

If you like, follow more of my NYC adventures, here! And if you're thirsty, a few of my favorite cocktails, here ;)
Anonymous said...

Hello there, Υou have done а fantastic job.
I will definitely digg it anԁ pегsonаlly гecommend to my friends.
I'm confident they'll bе benеfiteԁ from this web site.
Also see my website > unsecured loans

Julia D. said...

At least you manage to find amazing brunch places wherever you go!

Post a Comment