Saturday, February 23, 2013

28 Days of Things I Love: The Adirondack Chair (kinda)

Oh the classic Adirondack, I love you so. You conjure up sun-kissed days and heavenly bouts of outdoor frolicking after a long winter...but, I do have to say it was time for a little update. (Did you know the first versions of this outdoor staple were first produced in the early 1900s?) I Society Socialized here up with a little fretwork of course, and I hope you'll love her when it's time to meet. (excuse the fuzziness, she's not quite ready for the big reveal:) Is it spring yet?!

p.s. I would LOVE your opinion if you would like to share!
Mary Eliza said...

Oh I love these!!! And they make me smile after such a gross, cold, rainy week. I can't wait to see the final product :)

Cheers!
Eliza

Lindsey Suggs said...

I want!!! Can't wait to see!!! I think these would love just perfect at my house. :)

Post a Comment