Wednesday, February 20, 2013

28 Days of Things I Love: Floral Fabrics

My brother took this while we were putting Project Sofa together. It's an all time favorite of mine with which you're probably already familiar if you're a regular here or on instagram! There's just nothing more I love than a floral fabric.
Alan has been a saint about my affinity for florals, maybe at our next place I can tone it down for him with a black and white:) Here are a few more floral faves:
And here is my favorite in action. Almost everything in the images is Society Social!

Pillows, rug, tufted Charlotte sofa, vintage blue and white jar, and the table coming soon!
If you're interested in any of the above fabrics, feel free to reach out at contact@shopsocietysocial.com for more info!
Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Julia D. said...

That first fabric is gorgeous!

Post a Comment