Sunday, February 10, 2013

28 Days of Things I Love: Love Notes

There's nothing more beautiful than sending (and receiving!) scribbly little love notes from loved ones. I have a keepsake box full of letters from Alan, from girlfriends, from family...re-reading them every once in awhile is really such a joy. It was so fun to participate in Jen's "Cartas De Amor"in which you'll find darling love letters written to and from a few people you might recognize :) Alan wrote to me on page 31, if you would like to see. And, a little peek below!


meghan silva said...

That is so true, I love lil notes they so great .great post.

xo Meg

http://meghansilva.blogspot.com

Julia D. said...

I'm a sucker for anything handwritten, so obviously I love love notes. Can't wait to check Alan's out!

Post a Comment