Saturday, March 2, 2013

New Column: Saturday Reading

It never fails that I start my Saturdays with a little reading. I like to think I go about it a littler smarter than the quick weekday distraction. Each Saturday I'll share 5 or so favorite articles that I consume before brunch and champers, of course:)

Bri gives stellar tips on how to make the most of style shoots.

10 Inspirational Entrepreneurship Quotes from the likes of Steve Jobs to Warren Buffett.

Furniture education: The difference between a "quasi-disposable" sofa , and say, a Society Social sofa:) (note: hardwood frame, double-doweled, corner-blocked, glue fortified)

For fun: Oprah's Top 20 Ways to Improve Your Day (Thanks for walking me off the ledge, Tam!)

Super smart branding advice: 1. Know Thyself

And a new favorite playlist!
Kate Lewis said...

love that cozy reading nook!! reading the inspirational quotes is a great way to start my weekend :) thanks

Mary Eliza said...

Hah! I love Oprah list. :)

Hope you had a great weekend!

Unknown said...

hi dear! i just found your blog and i love it! awesome!! would you like to follow each other?http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

Julia D. said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment