Friday, April 5, 2013

A Spring Social Idea

Don't these photos of a pretty croquet social make you want to get outside and welcome spring? It's still chilly here in New York so it's not quite time yet, but if it was warmer I'd grab all my friends and head to the park, with a perfectly curated picnic basket and cocktails to-go of course, for a little lawn game fun. These cocktails inspired by favorite lawn games would be perfect for the event!

What are you doing this weekend? It's Alan's birthday tomorrow and I'm so so excited to celebrate. His only requests are seafood and the Final Four. I'm not sure if I could have it any easier:) Happy weekend, friends!

{Event Design by Lisa Vorce and Photography by Aaron Delesie for Style Me Pretty Living
Michaela said...

This looks lovely, like a Ralph Lauren Polo advert! Makes me dream of summer!

Julia D. said...

Happy belated birthday Alan!

Post a Comment