Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cocktail & Caftans-- Spring Fever in Swing!













Just in case you are wondering what the best way might be to welcome spring ;) See the entire look book HERE for all my tips, from decorating, to entertaining, to seasonal delights, and a spring colada recipe that is perfect for le printemps. Cheers!

p.s. Behind the scenes building the set if you missed it yesterday!

{Photography by Lawrence Te}
Sadie + Stella said...

Soooooo. Going to need that caftan quick fast and in a hurry. I am dying for it. Literally.

Unknown said...

I am obsessed, you are SO cute!!

Melanie said...

How fun!! Even though it's 9am where I am I totally could use a caftan and one of these pineapple cocktails!! =)

Ergo - Blog

Lindley @ The Grinning Labrador said...

I absolutely love this! How creative & how adorable!

That floor is perfection! What is it?!


McKenna Lou said...

I love this! The colors are so bright and cheery! xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.com

Lindsey Suggs said...

Too cute! You are so clever!!

Hamptontoes said...

One word...fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

so cute!

Kitiya Palaskas said...

This is SO up my alley!

{The Design Daredevil} Jessie D. Miller said...

Girl this shoot is the MOST!!!!!! You are such a fab go-getter!

Post a Comment