Monday, April 1, 2013

Sweet Spring Dresses


Eyelet, ditsy prints, lace-- these sweet white dresses featuring my favorite feminine details are perfect for greeting spring in the city. I'm so looking forward to dining al fresco at quaint little restaurants in the village, impromptu gelato dates (Alan loves chocolate and I'm a sucker for coconut!), shopping for wild, unruly flowers at the farmers market...winter is finally breaking. I can feel it, and I am so excited.

1/2/3
Abbey said...

I love the white dresses!

Win $80 PACSUN Gift Certificate by Joining my Giveaway! bit.ly/ZeZp9o

xo
Abbey

http://www.thinkrunway.com

Rachel said...

Can you tell me where the original dress in the first picture is from?

Anonymous said...

And the bag in the first picture? Love it.

Julia D. said...

Oh how I wish I could pull off white!

Post a Comment