Thursday, May 23, 2013

Apartment Therapy's Small Cool Contest 2013

I have a special place in my heart for New Yorkers living in 500 square feet or less. Apartment Therapy's Annual Small Cool Contest is going on now, my brother sent me this link and typed, "she might have you beat!" I browsed through the entries and here are a few itty bitty spaces that blew me away with their crouching corners (what the photographer who shot our place said about what he had to do to get the shot :) creativity!




And in case you missed it and would like to see, here's our little apartment. 400 square feet doesn't have to be frustrating.

For fun, list your square footage below! 

McKenna Lou said...

I love the double mirrors on that first room! xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.com

faye said...

awesome rooms!:D

Post a Comment