Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Sales to Shop (and what I bought)



Have you shopped any Memorial Day sales this weekend? I fell for this flirty spin on a classic cable knit dress (I would wear it on a hot date in the village ;) and this easy little tank that is so perfect for a balmy summer in the city. Each piece was less than $30. Score! This may have happened, too. Have you picked up any pretties? Here are a few sales you might want to know about.

Marais / 25% off everything with code "happy"
Loren Hope / 15% off $150 or more, + a FREE Lindsey Gold Link Bracelet with a purchase of $300+ with code "longweekend"
Refinery 29's Guide to everything and all from Asos to Shopbop and more! 

And if you need a pretty pillow, I got ya girl. 25% off at Society Social til midnight tonight. Happy Shopping! 


Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

how do you expect us to pick just one pretty pillow? I love them all! I'm dying to find a place for the banana leaf pillow in my house!

Post a Comment