Friday, May 17, 2013

What to Wear This Weekend

This is the first weekend we have to ourselves in a long time. The weather is supposed to dance around the sunny 70s, and I fully intend on doing activities that fall strictly under the leisure and outdoor category. Just give me a t-shirt and a glass of wine :) TGIF!

walking dot photography said...

Aghhh, every time I see a pair of cute pants, I tell myself I REALLY need to go shopping for some! (the pants portion of my closet is sorely lacking - I'm totally a skirt and dresses sort of girl, haha)
xox
giedre
www.walkingdotphotography.com

walking dot photography said...

Aghhh, every time I see a pair of cute pants, I tell myself I REALLY need to go shopping for some! (the pants portion of my closet is sorely lacking - I'm totally a skirt and dresses sort of girl, haha)
xox
giedre
www.walkingdotphotography.com

Post a Comment