Wednesday, June 5, 2013

New Schumacher Stationery




Two of my favorite renowned establishments, F. Schumacher & Co. and Dempsey & Carroll, have teamed up to bring us a limited edition of designer (over the top chic!) correspondence. Now you can send Chiang Mai Dragon via post instead of simply admiring it from your plush designer sofa.

But watch out, although Chiang Mai starts at $95 for a lovely set of 12, a personalized order of the same suite will set you back $1775 for 100. No, that was not a typo. Yes, I choked a little bit, too. At $17.75 a card, (get. out. of. here.) who would you write? Shoo! I would have to really Really REALLY like you. ha!

See the entire collection here!
Unknown said...

Pricey but beautiful! I love the envelope liners.

www.healthfullyeverafter.co

McKenna Lou said...

This stationary is so pretty! I should get some for myself. xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.com

Lindsey Suggs said...

I love it too! But agreed on the price...I had to read and reread that several times.

Unknown said...

Oh so pricey but oh so beautiful at the same time.

http://allthatglitters.co.nr

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Love it! Very expensive, but beautiful!

Unknown said...

Love them. I wouldn't expect any different from Schumacher but they are a bit pricey. Pricey but beautiful!
Natasha
http://www.lovedesignbarbados.blogspot.com

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

Ha! They sure are beautiful... Not sure I like 100 people that much though :)

Post a Comment