Sunday, June 23, 2013

Weekend Outfit: Zara Color Block Dress


Over the weekend, finally reunited with my dad and brother, San, after the better part of a year, the family went out on the town for dinner, drinks, and ballroom dancing! I wore this easy silk-like Zara color block dress (so breezy and perfect for the steamy tropical temps) and barely there nude sandals (that make me less self-conscious about my athletic legs) and topped it all of with my favorite Loren Hope necklace.

I slightly murdered the samba. Okay... totally. And Mom took Dad and San for a spin to the tune of cha-cha, salsa, and fox trot. It was so great seeing everyone together and happy!  I can't wait for Alan and the rest of the fam to join us. Hope y'all had a great weekend, too :)

p.s. If you want, I'll be updating Instagram with all my summer adventures. You can follow here! And, can you Samba? Teach me!

Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

You are too damn cute!! Love the outfit, and I'm pretty jealous of all your Instagram pics. Looks like a good time!!

Unknown said...

Love that dress, you are too cute!!!

Hannah said...

How cute are you?!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Anonymous said...

love the dress! have fun with your family!

Post a Comment