Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Society Social in House Beautiful's "The Best"




My sweet friend Albertina's gorgeous Pagoda Trim Pillows, an exclusive for Society Social, are in this month's House Beautiful "The Best!" Alan, who is finally leaving the states to join my family and I in Asia (gosh, I miss him!), is hand carrying my issue so I can see this in person sooner rather than later. I am that. excited.

We've gone on a House Beautiful hunt before (you can read about how Alan and I found it in a little bodega in NYC :) and the thrill will never ever get old. I'm so humbled and honored! To celebrate, I'm offering 20% off the collection with code "housebeautiful20"-- happy shopping and happy 4th!
Lilacandgrey said...

love that print on the sofa!

FripperyVintage said...

Congrats! Gorgeous pillows.

Amber said...

Yet again... on the hunt for a magazine ;) Of course the first stop only had the June edition. I'll continue to search this weekend! xoxo

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

That's huge!! Congrats girl!

The Office Stylist said...

Drooling over that sofa. Its so beautiful!

Post a Comment