Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Man Behind Society Social


I'm really so excited to introduce y'all to the man behind Society Social and My Cup of Te! Head over to Victoria's to see Alan in her popular series, "The Man Behind the Blog." He is characteristically quite reserved and not the biggest sharer (yes, we are complete opposites!!), so I relished reading his answers :) He has been unconditionally supportive in all my Society Social endeavors and 100% gives me entirely too much credit in the interview so only believe half of what he says.

The series is one of my favorites because you get to meet the significant others of so many talented women, many of who (whom??! I can never get it) I admire. Here are other interviews to check out while you're over:


FripperyVintage said...

Love this series and loved this post!

Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

this is so much fun! I'm headed over to check out right now!

Unknown said...

Very sweet couple!

Post a Comment