Monday, October 21, 2013

Plum Pretty Sugar Robes




My beautiful best friend got married over the summer and sweetly gifted all the bridesmaids Plum Pretty Sugar robes at the bridesmaid luncheon. We spent the morning of the wedding in our fancy floral attire, primping and laughing with our mimosas held high! The thoughtful gifts made for the prettiest photo opps and made our pre-wedding girl time that much more fun and special.

p.s. The company also recently came out with a bedding line that I love. Wouldn't the soft floral and fauna prints be perfect for a cozy bedroom?

{Photos by Buffy Dekmar}

jackie jade said...

these are all so gorgeous. what a fabulous gift :)
-- jackie @ jade and oak

Plum Pretty Sugar said...

Oh my, thank you so very much for letting us be part of your blog. It means the world - we are so grateful and thrilled! Love our pretties on you beautiful ladies.

xo

www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

Kimberly Lewis said...

I have been seeing these pop up in wedding photos and I ADORE them. So pretty and patterned! Going on my wish list...

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Those robes are so pretty!!

Julia D. said...

Those robes are gorgeous!

Post a Comment