Monday, March 29, 2010

Color Crushin'

I find myself being drawn to a certain color combo lately, obviously, pink is involved, and we have already discussed my love of pink and blue, as far as the latest obsession? It's pink and orange! The two standing on their own are favorites, but together they are even more vibrant and intoxicating! I'm imagining my (in desperate need of a makeover) bike in a vintage Hermes orange with rich camel colored handle bar covers and basket to match lined with a pink and orange multi-color fabric! Of course all this would be topped off with a shiny bell which I'm channeling from the 90's movie Now and Then! (Right, Meg? ;)) What's your favorite color combo darlings? For now...it's pink and orange colored daydreams for me!!


Exotic dinner party anyone?
I've always wanted a Goyard, but when I saw this the
necessary factor sky-rocketed. *sigh*

Is it just me or has Matthew Williamson always been a genius?

I love vintage, but 1970's vintage PUCCI?! Beyond.
xoxo!
Couture Allure Vintage Fashion said...

I am over-the-top in love with that Hermes scarf!!!!!!!

the NEO-traditionalist said...

I'm dying here---I may be doing orange and pink for our wedding!!! Just added all these images to the inspiration file. Thank you darling! XO Katie

A "cheery" disposition said...

those colors make me happy. I just love the way bright colors can make you feel.

Post a Comment