Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Part 1: In honor of St. Patty's AND...

...Sarah! One of my best friends, who wants nothing more than a wedding filled with love and all things modern, chic, and GREEN!!
I promised her I would do some wedding research, and I thought today would be a perfect opportunity to pay homage, not only to the luck of the Irish, but more importantly to her soon-to-be marvelously green nuptials! Here's a sampling of green mood boards to get you in the mood for love and St. Pat's!!

S, this first one reminded me the most of you!

Click the images for the source!

xoxo loves!
khiga said...

Love the Pics Roxy!!! I'm trying to help out my best friend with her wedding too, it's a lot of work.whew. lol Adorable pics though!!! Hope you have a good St.Patty's Day!!

the NEO-traditionalist said...

Oh my goodness!!! So much green inspiration---I love it all! The sling backs in particular...gorgeous. Happy St. Paddy's Day! XO Katie

Amber said...

Love the green! Of course haha. I have lots of green things in my wedding spreadsheet for Sarah if she is interested. See you in 1 week!!!

Sarah J said...

i finally caught up on all ur blogs!!! haha i love it!!! and i love GREEN! thanks for all the inspiration!

Post a Comment