Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pleasantly Unexpected...



My apologies! I saved these so quickly that I don't know the source!

As I run some last minute errands before leaving tonight for my best friend's wedding (so excited! ah!), I can't help but to revel in all the pleasantly unexpected moments that are bound to happen at weddings that are filled with so much love and genuine happiness. I know this is corny, but I'm such a sap so I have to say that my heart might burst with joy I'm so happy for these two!!

Since I've been daydreaming of the pleasantly unexpected, it was only natural that I was extra inspired by these photos from my "dream home" folder! Chandeliers in a closet and laundry room? And a beautiful antique mirror above the cooktop? Pleasantly unexpectedly perfect!


Lorraine Te said...

i wonder where the "chandeliers in a closet" idea came from..... love the one in the first photo

A "cheery" disposition said...

how amazing is that kitchen. love the mirror and the stove.. but not sure I would cook in front of it.. or if I did i guess I would cook healthy because i would always want to look in fab in front of the mirror lol.

jolie jamie said...

Love your about me section! The those chandeliers! I love what they add to the rooms!

xx
jamie

Roxy Te said...

Thanks for stoppin' by ladies! Yes, I agree that the mirror would inspire alot of veggie packed dishes haha Hope y'all have found your Cup of Te :) I'm hoping I find clarity and direction soon!

Post a Comment