Tuesday, March 2, 2010

SHUT UP!



SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! Can you tell I'm excited?! I never win anything, and just because I follow this fabulous blog and left a comment, I've won this equally fabulous necklace by new Canadian brand This and That! Thanks so much Pink Lemonade! Jewelry, free jewelry, my day has been made :)
Unknown said...

OMG... you are so lucky! Good for you!

Andee said...

Congrats Roxy! It's a beautiful necklace :)

Sniff said...

Congrats! Love the necklace!

debra@dustjacket said...

Seriously gorgeous necklace....lucky girl!

Your profile pic is sooo beautiful and I love your header.
xoxo DJ

Roxy Te said...

Oh you would've thought I won the lottery the way I screamed! Thanks for the kind words darlings!! They have made me smile as much as the necklace :)

Post a Comment