Saturday, April 17, 2010

High Point Highlights: Eye-Catching Eloquence

Hi from High Point!

I just walked InterHall in the IHFC building...

....I was immediately drawn to "eloquent" eye candy

in the form of reproduction furniture...

and refurbished antiques...


...think re-discovered vintage treasures....

French inspired classics...

Unexpected chandeliers...

and a perfect co-mingling of the old and the new...

from grand mirrors to...

old world charm in all the details.


Stay tuned for more on what's new from the Fall furniture show!!
p.s. I wish I had a press pass :( I would snap shots of so many more goodies for you loves!!
Unknown said...

how beautiful! i wish you had a press pass too ;) thank you for your sweet comment — no grecian stud muffins due to the american boyfriend but my french is coming along great! now if only this volcanic ash would clear and we could fly home... i hope you are having a lovely weekend and i can't wait for more posts next week!

Heart Charlie said...

How amazing! I just love these photos, the style of the furniture and the decor is so warm and elegant! I love that huge mirror that sits on the floor, I really like the idea of putting a big fancy mirror like that on the floor instead of hanging it!

Post a Comment