Thursday, May 13, 2010

To my baby sister...

Kase and I goofing off on Halloween last year

"There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you. "

Happy Birthday to my baby sis who turns the big 18 today!! I've loved every minute of watching you grow from my baby sis into my best friend :)

p.s. Stay tuned loves!! We are celebrating this weekend with a ton of friends and family with the traditional Filipino Debut and Grand Cotillion Dance- such fun traditions in my culture. Will report the festivities next week! So excited!!

lawrence said...

gonna be epic.

Heart Charlie said...

These photos are just TOO CUTE!!!! You ladies are gorgeous! Can't wait to see all the fun photos from the weekend!!!!

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! You guys are adorable! Be sure to take photos of the cotillion and post them, I would love to check that out! Have a fabulous day!

khiga said...

aww, cute! Happy Birthday KC from the west coast..ahah Debut's are fun to go to, but when I was in one, it was definitely stressful/fun at the same time haha. Have fun this weekend, can't wait to see pics of all the fun times!

Post a Comment