Monday, August 23, 2010

My Cup of Te: Fall Polish: Sephora by OPI Metro Chic


Where did summer go?  Before I could get around to sharing all my summer brights, I was over them.  This may be a bit premature, but I've officially moved on to Fall's rich hues and deep, luxurious shades.  So long hot pink, youthful yellow, and electric blue.  I've moved on.  Remember Chanel's Particulière that was so popular last season?  What better way to update utiliarian chic than with a playful hint of purple?  Sephora by OPI offers a polish dubbed Metro Chic that's polish perfect and ready for Fall!  What do you think loves? Are you over summer brights too?
iheartkiwi said...

summer went by too quickly! i am in dental hygiene school and we just went back today.

i still love the summer brights... but that might be because it's still 100+ degrees outside! when the temperature cools, so will my nail color :)

Sarah J said...

ok so im finally catching up on your blog love!! please keep writing everyday because it really is an inspiration to me :) it's gonna be summer here for a few more months so i better enjoy the brights a little longer :)

love you sister friend!!

Post a Comment