Friday, February 4, 2011

10 Things To Do This Weekend

1. Indulge in fashion or food or both!
2. Open a new door ;)
3. Invest in art 4. Count your blessings!
5. Write a hand-written letter on pretty stationary 6. Add some flair to your collection!
7. Celebrate for no reason! 8. Escape via hot air balloon
9. Paint the town!
10. And just in case you missed the point of my blog- live sparkly and pop it, sisters!

Need 10 more things to do this weekend? Click here!
Ashley said...

Champagne during the superbowl . . . too much? I need your expert opinion!

Happy weekend!

xo
Ashley
www.cookin-in-heels.blogspot.com

Lilacandgrey said...

I know I will be indulging in food for sure!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

This post just made me so happy & excited for the weekend! Have a fabulous one, honey! xoxo

Unknown said...

I love this post. What a great list! I hope you get to do all these things. I might just have to steal a few ideas from you too ;)

Happy weekend!

xoxo,
Joelle

Anonymous said...

amen to food and fashion :)

xo,
joAnn

Laura Bear said...

LOVE! I will try my best to accomplish all of this! xo

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Love your first to-do, I'm going to try to do the same!

The Iconic Blog said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend!x

ashley nicole catherine said...

what fun, colorful, happy pictures! have a great weekend!

xo.ashley

KC said...

cute! love that "paint the town" picture, it's so perfect! have a happy weekend!

A Crimson Kiss said...

Absolutely ADORE this! It's Friday-time to celebrate!

About Last Weekend said...

What a fab list - would love to be suspended above a pool on that couch with the balloons. Could be there in my mind - have a brilliant day!

Unknown said...

Ob. Sessed.

Unknown said...

how cute is your blog!!! so!!! ;)

Unknown said...

I am SO into beautiful stationary.
I just sent out the prettiest card to one of my blog partners who donated for a giveaway.
Papyrus is just TOPS!
Have a great weekend girlfriend.
C

SUNDAY COLLECTOR said...

Such gorgeous colours! Great post.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I would be happy to accomplish just one of these, lol! XX!

Lady San Pedro said...

That striped road is so adorable!!!

Hope you got to cross out items from your list! :-)

Fé... said...

That Scarlett Moet and Chandon ad is fantastic. The idea is fascinating. Seems like a lot of fun!

Post a Comment