Monday, February 21, 2011

10,000 Count Pucci



 Limited Edition Book on everything Pucci. Wrapped in recent Pucci fabric. Only 10,000 made...ever!!















I'm always finding myself in bookstores. My last jaunt to NYC I spent entirely too much time at Marc Jacobs' curated bookstore in the West Village, Book Marc, and for $1.50 bought these for kicks, but mainly because I couldn't afford to fork over $200 for Pucci. At the Grove in LA this past weekend, we met again. Only 10, 000 copies available in the entire world. Each unique copy bound in a recent Pucci fabric. My coffee table is seriously coveting...just one.

Again the piggy bank ran in the other direction at the sight of the $200 price tag so instead, I bought a beignet for a $1.95...

...and people watched for free :)
Unknown said...

Sounds like so much fun! And that beignet looks delicious!

Unknown said...

Oh my dear sweet Emilio!!! Pucci is my ALL TIME favorite designer!!! My main mission while in Italy was to buy a pucci bag...way more special to buy a designer in their country!! I am with you! I have been dying to add to my collection but $200...YIKES!

xoxo-Tiffany

delightfully-chic.blogspot

Things to Do said...

I bought the same thing at Marc Jacobs for bachelorette party gift bags. They were a big hit!

Jess said...

Sounds like a smart choice! Love your outfit by the way!

Acbarnett said...

I know the feeling of wanting to buy something that is out of your price range but you keep day dreaming of it!

A Crimson Kiss said...

The Pucci book would have been pretty divine, but I bet the beignet was delicious!

Alicia Lund said...

People watching is the best past time :) and that beignet looks delicious!

cryskay said...

omg that pucci book is amazing! i dont think i can justify purchasing a coffee table book thats worth more than my coffee table! xo

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I love your relaxed outfit in that last shot, Roxy!

KC said...

love, love all things Pucci. Definitely need to start saving for the book...so beautiful!

A BRIT GREEK said...

Loving the Pucci... but the doughnut shot got me! I'm seriously drooling now!
Love your cute printed top!
x.o.x.o

Heart Charlie said...

Awww I am so sorry you couldn't find the dry shampoo :( It really is my secret weapon when it comes to messy/pretty hair.(but the right one is important, I definitely wasted a lot of money on brands that did not work for me) I am sure you looked lovely anyhow! I love your post, pucci prints are always amazing and you look so cute people watching!!!

Post a Comment